30.8.10

C'est quoi blogger?!

Bonjour Reader!

I'm sitting in my room in my host family's house in Tours; the warm, yeasty smell of tomorrow's bread is winding its way up the deep-creaking stairs to my room, and my thoughts are rising with it. 

I've been thinking a lot about whether or not I want to write a blog about my year abroad, and I've decided to go for it.

I forewarn you now, Reader, that I may never post another message; I may write pathetic epics about what I'm feeling instead of robust vignettes about what I'm doing; I may post only boring, bad pictures that have no people in them. 

In fact, I will probably do all of those things. 

On the other hand, I may be a wonderfully whimsical, interesting and inventive blogger.

Guess we'll see!

Bisous,
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment